Join the Team
Graphic Design Internship
We are looking for a creative individual who enjoys all aspects of graphic design and has a keen eye for layout. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build his or her design portfolio and further their design career.
- Produce artwork for web pages, email templates, newsletters, brochures, and other marketing collateral.
- Produce great design in a timely fashion
- Be compelling, persuasive, and come to the table with ideas on how to achieve marketing or campaign goals through designs that enhance the perception of the brand.
- Proficiency in Mac-based Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) required.
The internship will consist of 5-10 hours per week. This will be divided between hours in the office, remote hours, and mentoring hours with our Creative Director.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and sample portfolio to email@example.com.
Savvy with WordPress, animated gifs, social media or SEO? Ready to put your skills to work? If you’re looking to further your design career in the realm of web and digital design, we’ve got a spot for you!
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Able to design visual imagery for websites ensuring they are in line with branding for clients
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into website.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Required: Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
To be considered for this position, please send your resume, portfolio, and links to any current websites you’ve designed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a position at Reed Creative Group but don’t see a current job opening that aligns with your strengths? Go ahead and contact us and we’ll keep your information on file. As new positions become available, you’ll be one of the first to know.
At Reed Creative Group, we combine creativity with sound business knowledge, solid marketing principles and good old common sense. As a full service advertising agency and design firm, we provide creative solutions across brand, print, web, advertising and social media.